1) Multifamily Rent Roll Import & Export
- Seamlessly import existing multifamily rent rolls, large or small, using VAL’s Excel import template.
- Simply cut and paste data into the template, select the file on VAL’s rent roll import window, and click import!
- Export complete rent roll back to Excel with one click of a button.
- Track and manage file activity in the Import/Export Manger.
2) Property Valuation Redesign and Enhanced Functionality
- A redesigned grid-view layout, including drop-down and toggle switch functionality facilitates a quicker and more streamlined input experience.
- The new filter function allows users to quickly find a specific valuation from the table.
- Easily change between various valuations with a new “Use as Default” toggle
3) Property Info Redesign and Google Maps integration
- VAL’s property address section now has integration with Google Maps and The United States Census Bureau.
- Using the added input fields (Street, City, State, Zip, Country, Region, Division, and MSA) VAL will generate an interactive map and populate census provided location data.
- Location data fields have also been added to the master properties page for a more details sorting and filtering of models.
- Users have the option to input separate legal and/or physical addresses when applicable.
- Embedded is the full function of Google Maps: latitude and longitude, satellite, terrain and street views.